John Harvey and Alissa Kendall
Sharif University of Technology
PhD, Civil and Environmental Engineering | MS, Transportation Technology and Policy
PhD student with major in sustainability and minor in energy systems and policy analysis.
(1) UCPRC model and LCI for pavement LCA, with special focus on end-of-life phase of pavements
(2) FHWA's project: "Development of a Pavement LCA Framework" with APTech, UIUC, and theRightenvrionment
(3) CARB's project: "LCA and Co-benefits of Cool Pavements" with LBNL and USC
(4) Caltrans' LCA tool for pavement projects: "eLCAP"
(5) FHWA's project: "A Life-Cycle Methodology for Energy Use by In-Place Pavement Recycling Techniques" with UIUC and Rutgers